We wanted to thank those organizations which have provided Project Green Ball with grants to support our operations, as well as acknowledge those organizations who have recognized Project Green Ball’s efforts with an award.
The following organizations provided Project Green Ball with funds in order to allow the organization to carry on its mission:
- Youth Service America, Disney Friends for Change $1,000 Grant (2013). We used this grant in order to purchase materials for our Global Youth Service Day activities;
- Youth Service America, Disney Friends for Change $1,000 Grant (2014). We used this grant in order to purchase materials for two collection events at The Thoreau Club and Sportsmans Tennis and Enrichment Center;
- DoSomething.org $500 Seed Grant. We used this grant in order to incorporate Project Green Ball, Inc. and to pay for website maintenance.
- Youth Service America, ABC Summer of Service $1,000 Grant. We used this money to support our summer exhibitions at tennis tournaments and World Team Tennis.
We are grateful to the following organizations for recognizing our founder and Project Green Ball:
- Green Schools for recognizing Ben Soloway as a “Green Leader” and awarding Ben a “Green Difference Award“.
- MassRecycle for awarding Project Green Ball an Institution Innovation Award at MassRecycle’s 18th Annual Recycling Awards.
- USTA New England for honoring Project Green Ball with a Special Recognition Award at its 2014 Award Ceremony.