- New Milestones in Tennis Ball Recycling
- BYU Marriott School of Management Contributes 25,000 Tennis Balls to Project Green Ball
- Project Green Ball Announces College Tennis Recycling Program and Teams with Donovan Tennis Strategies at Upcoming College Recruiting Showcases
- Boston Lobsters Sponsor Tennis Ball Collection Contest to Benefit Project Green Ball
- Project Green Ball to Participate in Global Youth Service Day at The Thoreau Club on April 12, 2014
FirstJonelle on Project Green Ball Awards Gree… virginia schulze on New Milestones in Tennis Ball… Bruce Brumberg on New Milestones in Tennis Ball… projectgreenball on New Milestones in Tennis Ball… Bharti Athray on New Milestones in Tennis Ball…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Thanks again to the folks at Wayland Swim and Tennis and Didi Weinreb for another 250 balls!
6,000 balls on their way to the grinder to become equestrian turf. Bye bye balls, hello turf!
Much thanks to the Longfellow Clubs who today donated 1,475 balls to Project Green Ball bringing us over the 30,000 mark! We are indebted to Phil Parish and Laury Hammel for thinking of us.
Thanks to Camp Tapawingo in Sweden, Maine for donating 300 tennis balls to Project Green Ball. We hope more camps will consider donating their balls now that the camping season is winding down!
Special thanks to the Longwood Cricket Club in Chestnut Hill, MA for donating 910 balls to Project Green Ball! Thanks to Tim Smith for making this happen.